Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday's Thanks

Good morning, everyone!

We're back for another Thursday's Thanks!  This is the time of the week when the Landing staff takes time to thank someone on campus that has made an impact on our Landing community!

This week, the Landing staff would like to send a big thank you to Vice Chancellor Pat Leonard!  Here's what the Landing staff had to say about the Vice Chancellor!

"I love how she really wants to know each student personally and her face is familiar around campus!"
"I'm thankful for her because she is my role model of who I want to be in my student affairs career."
"I love VCPL because every time she sees me, she says hello and her interactions with me are very genuine.  She does not just make small talk, but remembers thing about my life and shows she cares about me."
"I appreciate that VCPL gets right in and works with the students throughout campus- like at Late Night Breakfast during Homecoming!"

Vice Chancellor, thanks for everything you do and everything you will continue to do!  A big Landing Thursday's Thanks to you!

Until next time...
Katie

No comments: