Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Witty Wednesday

Hey everyone,

It has been brought to my attention that you'd all like to see some humor here on the blog.  That, I can do! 

I have also realized that many of you are quite stressed right now with the end of the semester slowly creeping toward us.  For that reason, today's post will purely be dedicated to some jokes!  Enjoy!

Q: Why did the blonde tip-toe past the medicine cabinet?
A: So she wouldn't wake up the sleeping pills.

TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile?"
JOHN:"K-R-O-K-O-A-D-I-L"

TEACHER: NO, that's wrong.
JOHN: Maybe it is, but you asked me how I spell it!

A man goes to the hospital and tells the doctor he can't do chores around the house like he used to. "What's wrong with me", he asks? The doctor replies "after many tests we determined there is nothing wrong with you, just laziness". "Great, now what is the medical term for that so I can tell my wife?"

Until next time...
Katie

No comments: