Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cornerstone Week

This week is a special theme week here on campus. Named after our university's Cornerstone Pledge, this week we are celebrating Cornerstone Week.

There have been a number of events taking place around campus and around Wilmington this weekend and they will continue this week. Click here to see a full list of the events.

The week is themed after our university's Cornerstone Pledge. As such, I wanted to share it with all of you:

I am an engaged learner in constant search of knowledge.
I foster human dignity through acts of civility and respect.
I maintain a distinguished character based on truth, honesty and integrity.
I pursue inner peace by recognizing the significance of spirituality.
I demonstrate honorable citizenship through acts of civic engagement.
I embrace community by active involvement and service.
I lead a lifestyle that advances physical health and emotional well-being.

Until next time...
Katie

No comments: